Re: FireFox Version

George McCoy

I respectfully suggest that, in the case of a financial institution, maybe they should. Out of date software may pose security threats that could affect lots of people. Just one opinion.  Why not update firefox? I am using the latest version, 83.0 without difficulty.

On 12/3/2020 2:52 PM, Howard Traxler wrote:
Trying to do financial stuff at the Chase Bank and it won't let me on until I upgrade my browser (firefox).  Looks like I'm using version 60.  It's working fine.  If it works, why should I fix it? Is anyone using a newer firefox successfully?  I suppose if want to do Chase on-line, I'll have to do it their way.  My local bank does the same thing; except there, it's the size of my screen.

I'd like to threaten them jerks.  They shouldn't be able to tell you what kind of equipment you should have.