From: Kimsan via groups.io
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2020 1:44 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] chrome question

Hi,

I will apologize in advance for incorrect terminology.

I found a website while browsing using chrome, I then did CTRL D, I saved it into a folder.

I’m assuming here using chrome, I just saved a favorite.

Now where do I go locate where it’s at when I’d like to revisit the site?

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@icloud.com

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng