From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Laz
Sent: Thursday, December 3, 2020 7:53 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Blindshell phone questions

Hi Terri,

Yes, you can accessibly review and edit your text messages whether you entered it manually or used the voice recognition to enter your message.

I have not personally run into any text messages I wasn't able to read.

I don't know what you mean by news and similar notifications. Would these be arriving as text messages, or email messages?

Stay safe,

Laz

On 12/3/20, Terrilynne Pomeroy <tl717375@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I would like more information about using texting with the BlindShell
phone.
So if you use this phone, I would like to know:

Can you reread a text you have written to make sure it says what you
want it to?

Do you have problems reading some texts that you receive?

Can you set the phone up to receive news and similar notifications?

Thanks fo any info,

TerriLynne

--
Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Player/book Reader, Victor Reader Stream & Trek, blindshell Classic phone, Bluetooth devices, and accessories http://www.talkingmp3players.com/