Re: Blindshell phone questions

Gene

I don't use such services. Are these texts or push notifications? I don't use those either but without knowing wich is being discussed and not knowing if they are all treated the same way, do we need more information to answer the question?

From: Laz
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2020 12:34 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Blindshell phone questions

If they're text messages I don't see any reason why they would not
arrive like any other text messages would Terri. Unless there's
something about these types of messages which would make them behave
differently than normal text messages.

Laz

On 12/4/20, Terrilynne Pomeroy <tl717375@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Laz,
Thanks for your experiences with texting.

About the news, I mean texts which you can sign up for to receive news from
your local stations or from places such as the New York Times or Washington
Post. Although, the news is so monotonously the same everyday that I don't
know why I care.

TerriLynne