Re: Audacity JAWS Scripts

Blaster

Hi Joe,

I followed the link you posted and was brought to a find a file on git hub page.
I typed in audacity and there was only one result, so I clicked on it,
here's the link:

https://github.com/campg2j003/JAWS-Script-for-Audacity

If you jump by heading or use the find command you need to find the
word "release".
The very next link says:
Releases: 2.2.1

If you click on that the page refreshes and it's not obvious, but
there now is a download link at the bottom of the page named:

Jaws-Script-for-Audacity_2_2_1.exe

If you click on that it will download to your PC.

HTH,
Blaster

On 12/4/20, Joe Orozco <jsoro824@gmail.com> wrote:
Here you go:

https://github.com/campg2j003/JAWS-Script-for-Audacity/find/master

On 12/4/20, Blaster <blaster.nil8@gmail.com> wrote:
Could you post a link to that page?

Take care,
Blaster

On 12/4/20, Joe Orozco <jsoro824@gmail.com> wrote:
GitHub is a thorn in my life. I’m trying to download the latest
Audacity scripts, and I can’t seem to find just the installer file
amid all the tables of forks and branches. Can anyone please assist? I
need schooling in how to navigate this blasted repository for
non-coders.

Thanks in advance,

Joe