Re: has anyone found a solution to the pay pal issue

Joe Orozco

I’m more accustomed to collecting payments rather than providing them.
... In all seriousness though, one thing worth remembering, at least
on JAWS, is to turn off the virtual cursor and use your tab and arrow
keys to pick up elements that sometimes get missed. Use Insert + Z to
turn off the virtual cursor and toggle it back with the same command.
I don’t know if that would help solve the current issue with Paypal.
If it’s a problem though, we should be writing to them and make them
aware of the situation.

Joe

It’s a very good idea to have more than one browser and try it when there is

a problem with a web page. Brave, because it aggressively removes content,

to avoid tracking and stop advertisements, may cause some pages not to work

that work with a browser not set up to do that. I've seen a page now and
then not work properly with Brave that works fine with Chrome. I've seen a

page not work well on a chrome or a chrome-based browser that works well in

Firefox or visa versa.

Trying another browser is an important part of routine troubleshooting when

difficulty with a page is experienced unless the user knows that the
difficulty is definitely an accessibility problem such as material presented

as an image rather than as actual text.

It’s a very good idea to have Firefox on a machine if you use a Chrome or
Chrome-based browser because a nonChrome or Chrome-based browser may display

a page diffferently when all Chrome or Chrome-based browsers may display it

in the same problematic way.