Re: has anyone found a solution to the pay pal issue

murry <lists@...>

yes that is what i had to do.  I had to load i e to get  paypal to show the edit boxes.   very annoying.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, December 5, 2020 10:01 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] has anyone found a solution to the pay pal issue

The other day when I couldn't send money using google chrome I briefly loaded internet explorer and that worked for me. I'm running windows 10 and jaws 2020.

Troy

On 12/5/2020 7:24 AM, joanne wrote:
I know Pay Pal problems have been brought up recently, and in my case I can't send because the page looks blank upon selecting the recipient I planned on sending to. Has a work-around been implemented using Jaws 19 and windows 7? Thanks. Also I'm using Brave, so does PayPal perhaps work better on a different browser?

Joanne