From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Laz
Sent: December 5, 2020 4:11 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Blindshell phone questions

Monte, You left out the ability to dictate email messages.

Laz

On 12/5/20, Monte Single <mrsingle@sasktel.net> wrote:
Hi List,

The Blind Shell Classic is an interesting animal.
It has a combination of features that I like; First, it has keys you
can feel. Smart phone don't, there may be an exception.
Second, you can dictate text messages to the Blind Shell Classic.
So-called "feature" phones do have buttons, but you cannot dictate
text messages.
So, personally, I am living with a second-hand I phone 7 to which I
can dictate text messages, but it has no buttons.
When it comes to entering info, passwords, codes, card numbers, etc,
on a smart phone, I'm a clutz.

I would buy a Blind Shell Classic, but right now, it's just a bit pricey
given the difference between the value of the Canadian and US dollars.
Personally I don't care that the Blind Shell Classic does not have a
browser.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Cheers, and live safely,

Monte