BTG #63 Going Live Shortly

Nimer Jaber

  Hello everyone:

We, the Blind Tech Guys, are going to go live in about an hour or so on Youtube with some news, an interview from the folks at Envision, a demo of the new features, and some exciting announcements about a giveaway from us to you, the listener!

If you would like, please join us on Youtube beginning at 8:00 PM Pacific time, U.S. The link is:

Otherwise, please look out for the podcast to hit your favorite pod catcher in a day or so.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

up to you. Thanks.