Re: Alcatel Go Flip3

Pamela Dominguez

That's interesting. Because the model I have, which is one of the ones before yours, always allowed me to read the contacts in the contacts list. The only problem I have is, if I make a mistake while putting one in, I can read the whole line with the up arrow, but I can't arrow left and right to find out where my mistake is. Well, I mean, I can arrow, but it will not speak the single characters to let me find the mistake. Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gene
Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2020 5:55 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Alcatel Go Flip3

As far as I know, you couldn't review what you had written buy moving
through the text. I don't know if you could write something and read it
before sending it. As I said, my phone allows me to do very clumsy editing,
but its really inconvenient. I'm curious if any other feature phones than
the Blind Shell Phone allow for proper editing. I don't text enough that I
would buy a phone bassed on that ability, but I'm curious.

While I have no idea if that ability will ever come to my phone,
accessibility did improve in an important way since I've had it. A software
update made the contacts list accessible as well as the phone log. They
weren't accessible when I got the phone. I had work arounds to work with
them but its much more convenient now.