From: Mary Smith via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2020 5:10 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Blindshell phone questions

Monty,if I had to choose between access to a browser or an Email client
on a phone, I'd go for the second. A browser would be nice but being
able to check Email is important to me.

On 2020-12-05 5:06 p.m., Monte Single wrote:
Hi List,

The Blind Shell Classic is an interesting animal.
It has a combination of features that I like;
First, it has keys you can feel. Smart phone don't, there may be an
exception.
Second, you can dictate text messages to the Blind Shell Classic.
So-called "feature" phones do have buttons, but you cannot dictate text
messages.
So, personally, I am living with a second-hand I phone 7 to which I can
dictate text messages, but it has no buttons.
When it comes to entering info, passwords, codes, card numbers, etc, on

smart phone, I'm a clutz.

I would buy a Blind Shell Classic, but right now, it's just a bit pricey
given the difference between the value of the Canadian and US
dollars.
Personally I don't care that the Blind Shell Classic does not have a
browser.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Cheers, and live safely,

Monte