bluetooth headset or earbuds wanted for use when exercising

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I'm looking for a reasonably priced bluetooth headset or earbuds that I can use while working out on the treadmill. I don't need anything fancy just something that sounds good when listening to music, and something that won't slide off if I should tilt my head for some reason. I've had a bluetooth headset before but the ear pieces just sat on the outside of my ears so any time I tilted my head, or sometimes if I even moved my head, the headset would slide off. I would actually prefer something that would cup around my ears to hold them on but I'll consider any recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

Troy