From: "Nancy Hill" <girlyscream@comcast.net>
To: "TechTalk" <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, December 7, 2020 1:32 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] advice needed on a speaker for my pc

Everyone,

I have a laptop that I love...except for its speakers.

I am currently using an Anker speaker but it is heavy sounding when I
use Jaws and do any other reading on my pc.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a speaker that is not too large
and is very good with language?..and/or one that has the ability for me
to lower the Bass and up the Treble?

Thanks for your thoughts on this matter.

nancy