Issue with opening links from an email.

Jessica M

Hi all,
Recently, I've been experiencing some interesting behavior when trying to open links from emails. Previously, I'd hit enter on a link, and Firefox would open the corresponding Web page. A few days ago, the issue started where instead of opening up a Web page, I get a message that says I'll need an app to open the page, and the only option I have is to look for an app in the Microsoft store. I can't choose a program from my computer. Has anyone had this issue, or can point me in the right direction to fix it? Thanks.