From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2020 10:31 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] tape to mp3

There are such machines but I'd be suspicious of the quality of a lot of them. I wonder, for example, how many allow you to use Dolby in the transfer. I'm not saying you can't get a machine that will do this well or reasonably well, but if the situation is similar to that regarding turntables that are used for this, be careful and look for a good machine.