Re: FireFox Browser Help Please.

Pamela Dominguez

That was the link that you said was a direct link. The only way I could do it was to do save target as. Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 4:28 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] FireFox Browser Help Please.

If that is the name of the file you are saving, that is not correct. Follow
the link I said is a direct link or if it doesn't work to press enter in it
in the e-mail, copy it to the address bar in your browser and press enter.
The file will download or you will get a download dialog with a name
something like Firefox portable.exe. You don't have to go to the web site.