muting and chat access in zoom app on iphone

John Sanfilippo

I'm helping a friend use zoom conferencing on an iphone.

We need to know the gestures and or, any keyboard shortcuts which will work.

We are especially concerned with two specific features:
* mute or unmute your mic audio, and Using chat.

* For muting, .
We know that on windows the key is alt plus a, and on Mac it is command shift a.
But how about ios?

* how to deal with chat:
There are more details involved here. Getting to the chat window is alt h in windows. probably command shift h on mac, but what in ios?

Help, or a reference to documentation is appreciated.

John

.
--
- JS o m -