From: Donald L. Roberts [mailto:donald.roberts99@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2015 8:45 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Thermometer

Bob, this may be more thermometer than you want. However, I bought a
talking indoor outdoor thermometer from speak to me for slightly more than
$50. The thing which is great about this is that there is no wire on the
outdoor module. It is a small transmitter which runs on two triple A
batteries which you just hang up outside of your house or apartment. The
base is a talking clock as well as the date and the indoor and outdoor
thermometer. The base unit runs on two double A batteries. Well worth the
money and the voice is good.

Don Roberts

On 12/2/2015 4:18 PM, Onwardbob wrote:
Don't know, what's the difference. Whichever, it needs to talk.

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG