From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Sent: 12 December 2020 18:56
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Fault with brand new external drive

Chief Walter, if I were in your shoes right now, no doubt I've been there
more than a time or two, I shall most certainly return the drive for
replacement just as you've done. I won't attempt rectifying any problems
associated with the drive especially since it's brand-new and still under
warranty. I don't know how returns are treated in Britain; here in the
United States, unless otherwise stated, we have at least 30 days to return a
product whether defective or not for a full refund. Some sellers DO LIMIT
returns to 15 days and such; this is NOT A COMMON THING with Amazon.com
which graciously picks up the item(s) I've had to return with no questions
asked. Heck, amazon.com even provides the RETURN LABEL and the driver snaps
it on during pick up.

This is why I enjoy doing business with amazon.com, although it is slowly
becoming another monopoly.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado