Thanks Gene.

I sure hope gmail clears up this problem soon, I've had this happen twice so far today.

Troy

On 12/15/2020 5:59 PM, Gene wrote:
It doesn't matter how many groups send you an unbounce message.  Answering one will unbounce you.

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: Troy Burnham
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2020 5:45 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] bouncing groups.io messages

Hi all,

I've gotten several messages today from groups.io about messages that
are bouncing from my address. I'm sure that the reason I'm getting so
many messages is that I'm on several groups.io groups but do I need to
click on the link in every message that I'm getting about bounced
messages or will just clicking one of the links solve the problem?

Thanks.

Troy