Re: Facebook and resetting password

Alex Stone

I’m having the same problem, it’s a complete pain in the ass!

On 19 Dec 2020, at 18:32, Kimsan via groups.io <kimsansong@...> wrote:

Hi,

I cannot seem to reset my Facebook password. I’d click the forgot password, type the necessary information to have it send me a code, in this case it said it would text me a code, but nothing is texted.

I’ve done this process at least 5 times. Any other method to change the password?

I would look under the keychain option on my phone, I see the password, type that in but it says incorrect password.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng