From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2020 7:38 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Facebook and resetting password

Have you checked the email that you have associated with your facebook account?

Hi,

I cannot seem to reset my Facebook password. I’d click the forgot password, type the necessary information to have it send me a code, in this case it said it would text me a code, but nothing is texted.

I’ve done this process at least 5 times. Any other method to change the password?

I would look under the keychain option on my phone, I see the password, type that in but it says incorrect password.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng