talking contactless forehead thermometers

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I bought a new infrared contactless forehead thermometer from the blind mice megamall a few months ago, and we used it once since then and it worked but now it doesn't. Has anybody else had trouble with thermometers like this? We always remove the batteries and put them back in when we need to use it, and this morning we tried multiple sets of batteries to make sure the first set wasn't dead and we still can't make it work.

This actually isn't the first time we've had something like this happen either, before I bought the thermometer we have now we had another one that didn't work when we tried to use it after a while of not needing it.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions, I don't know if these thermometers need to be stored a certain way so they don't get messed up or what.

Troy