Re: nylon cane holsters?

Greg Wocher

Hello,
I have a nylon holster that is about 15 years old and it still works. At the top it has velcro that allows it to loop around my belt. I don’t use it much anymore but when I do need it, it is really handy. Most times I carry a bag of some kind with me because of other things I need to carry. I try and make sure to get bags with pockets on the sides of it that will fit my cane,.

Greg Wocher

On Dec 21, 2020, at 11:26 AM, Holly <feyk7@comcast.net> wrote:

Norma:

Yes, the cane holster is a real handy accessory. I don't want my cane lying on the ground or a dirty floor, and sometimes you need both hands free to do something.

Hope you can get one soon.