Re: redeeming and using an Apple e-gift card

Troy Burnham

Hi Holly,

Unless it's not called a redemption code I don't find anything like that either in the e-mail itself or on the page I land on when I use the link from the e-mail. In the e-mail itself there's a trade-in id, then on the page I get to with the link there's a client id number, and a pin number or code with numbers and letters that is quite lengthy.

Thanks again.

Troy

On 12/21/2020 12:07 PM, Holly wrote:
Troy:

Usually, with a gift card, you need to find something you want to buy, then during checkout, there will be a place to use the gift card and you can put in the redemption code on the card.