Re: nylon cane holsters?

Madison Martin

Oh sorry Jean, I must have misinturprited what you said. Sorry about that. I've always folded it up and put it on the chair behind me.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: December 21, 2020 1:16 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] nylon cane holsters?

I mean that I have no objection to laying a cane on the ground or on a floor. In some cases, I may just lean it somewhere such as in a corner. I don't know what I think of the idea someone discussed where you are at a dance. Not havingg used a holster, I wonder if the cane would bump you uncomfortably if you dance vigorously.