Re: Word Processor Suggestions

Gene

I wonder what free means. It could be a demo that will time out or it could be something bundled with the computer but if it is a free bundle, it may well increase the cost of the computer. I haven't seen anything on how much, but I'd be suspicious that you are paying something.

From: Janet
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2020 8:52 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Word Processor Suggestions

Hi Dave,
I can't stand all those Bells and Whistles that usually come with MS either, although, free MS does come with the Laptop I just bought, but I'm hopeing I don't have to use that!

Thank you so much.

Janet
If you are interested, you can find it at www.jarte.com

It is Free unless you wanted a slightly more feature filled version
which will cost you $29.

The only thing I see as a negitive is that this Word Processor does not
Save files in MS Words newest format. Which doesn't matter to me, but
it might to you.

Grumpy Dave