From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: December 22, 2020 7:15 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Word Processor Suggestions

I wonder what free means. It could be a demo that will time out or it could be something bundled with the computer but if it is a free bundle, it may well increase the cost of the computer. I haven't seen anything on how much, but I'd be suspicious that you are paying something.

If you are interested, you can find it at www.jarte.com

It is Free unless you wanted a slightly more feature filled version which will cost you $29.

The only thing I see as a negitive is that this Word Processor does not Save files in MS Words newest format. Which doesn't matter to me, but it might to you.

Grumpy Dave