Re: nvda with eloquence

Lenron

I see this as being one of those things to protect the list. No one
will probably care though. I wouldn't pay for eloquence though. It's
great it's what I use with jaws and I thought about getting the sapi
version for about 5 seconds, but it wasn't worth me paying more than
50 bucks for it.

As a practicalmatter, I don't think IBM would care or take action. But to
protect the list, it’s a good idea not to allow such sharing where sharing
it for free is questionable.

When I see this done on the lists I follow, and its very rare, it appears to

usually result from ignorance of the prohibition or the belief of the member

that the software is legal to share for free.

So, on this list, my policy as owner is to remove such messages from the
archives and send a message to the list when this occurs but I see no reason

to take further actions as long as such occurrences are very infrequent and

I have no reason to believe the person sending the message acted
intentionally incorrectly.