Re: Word Processor Suggestions Help Please.

Gene

You may have sent one, I don't recall. If so, I'm sorry you didn't get information.

From: Janet
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2020 3:49 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Word Processor Suggestions Help Please.

Gene,
I think I sent out a message asking for advice on buying a new Laptop some days ago, but I didn't get any answers so I tried doing some research myself, and I'm hoping I picked the right Laptop though! I never picked out a pc before, as I always just felt intimidated just hearing about mother boards, processors, memory, etc, so this is my first time, so we'll see how I did. Smile! I have to admit I didn't realize how exspensive Laptops could be, but as they say it really all depends on what one will be using the pc or Laptop for. I contemplated for at least two years, if I want to buy a Apple iPad, or a Windows Laptop, and I finally decided I will stay with Windows, and with all the Christmas sales, I thought this would be a good time for me to get a nice Laptop at a reasonable price, so I didn't have much time, so that is why I needed as much information I could get in a short time. I've never even heard of a Lenovo Laptop before, so all this is new to me. Although, I do think I am really going to like this Lenovo!

Janet