From: Janet
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2020 1:04 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Word Processor Suggestions

HI Gene,
I really don't care if MS is free or just a demo, I can't stand that MS at all. I don't have any intentions of even using it because of all those whistles- bells! I had to use MS for many many years when I was working, but now, I just don't need Ms, and I'm hopeing I will never have to use it again! Although, because I still can't get Thunderbird set up on my Windows 7, maybe I can set up Thunderbird on the Windows 10, just a thought.

Janet

If you are interested, you can find it at www.jarte.com

It is Free unless you wanted a slightly more feature filled version
which will cost you $29.

The only thing I see as a negitive is that this Word Processor does not
Save files in MS Words newest format. Which doesn't matter to me, but
it might to you.

Grumpy Dave