a wireless headphones question

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I'm looking at applestore.com to buy something with my apple e-gift card. About the only thing I've seen so far that I might be interested in are the wireless headphones, but if I buy a set of wireless headphones from applestore.com that will work with my phone will I also be able to use them with other things?  The description just says wireless and not bluetooth, but I don't know much about wireless so maybe they are bluetooth and it's just not mentioned because they'd be for the iPhone?

Thanks for any help on this matter, as fast as technology is advancing I can't keep up.

Troy