Re: is there a downside to using open drive?

Merv Keck <blind5sparrow@...>

I have used iCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Open Drive, Send space and probably one or two I haven’t remembered. And I like Open Drive the best so far. It is fast, easy to use, easy to maintain as far as file structure, and price competitive. The only downside I have really found is in user stats. I haven’t found a way to track what I upload and download like I did with Send space. But I didn’t with most of the other cloud services either.

Merv

Apple Watch Enthusiasts who may be Blind or Low Vision:

AppleWatchUncomplicated+subscribe@groups.io

For all things Echo (We call her Lady A. or the Princess):

main+subscribe@echoing.groups.io

Members only chat for our Echoing group:

Friends+subscribe@echoing.groups.io

Owned and Moderated by Merv & Nicki Keck