Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2020 11:53 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Repeated prompting for Apple account password on iPhone SE 2020

Anyone else having a situation where your phone keeps asking for your Apple password?  Last evening, my phone prompted me to re-enter my password.  I did, and then got a notification that my Apple account was locked.  I followed the instructions and unlocked it, but I continue to be prompted to enter my password.  I wonder if I have been hacked.  I know that there is a storm of foreign hacking going on.  Thanks in advance for your input.