Re: Could Microsoft be On route to dumping Windows in favor of Linux!

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

Depends on what distribution of Linux you're talking about. Ubuntu works will. So does Debian, since there was and probably still is a core of dedicated blind and VI developers.

It's been a while since I played around with Linux, but I think there have been improvements.

I don't know about audio stuff because I'm not into that. My main reason for doubting the original poster is that I don't think dyed in the wool Linuxers would allow it to happen, and Microsoft wouldn't abide by the licensing of Linux.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring