Re: Word Processor Suggestions Help Please.

Josh Kennedy

The Lenovo I am looking at has an aMD rYZEN5 processor. And reviewer said that it is capable of playing modern video games such as Grandtheft auto five, madden NFL, and others at moderate frame rates. So I figure that for me a person who uses jaws or NVDA, that this Lenovo computer for around $500 with the Vega eight graphics, should meet my needs just fine. It has eight gigs of memory and Radion or I'm sorry Vega eight graphics. it has Vega eight graphics and it has a 256 GB solid-state NVM E Drive.