From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Pamela Dominguez
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2020 6:24 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Lenovo Laptops.

A lot of people think Dell is the best thing since sliced bread.  I had two of them, and I can’t stand Dell.  I had a lot of problems with them.  Pam.

Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2020 3:29 PM

Putting my two cents into this topic. I was a big dell computer guy but this year I decided to go with the Lenovo Legion i5 and I would not look back. This is a power house and for the price it was right. I would not recommend this computer to some one who needs it for portability cause this is a gaming computer but Lenovo’s productivity laptops are great as well. My Girlfriend has a Lenovo ultra book and it has lasted her for a long time. You really cannot go wrong with Lenovo right now.

Juan Gonzalez

IT – DAX Analyst/IT Support Technician | Information Technology

Phone: 312 .666.1331 Ext. 3704

www.chicagolighthouse.org