GoodMaps for Android Review and Thoughts from BlindTechGuys

Nimer Jaber

Hello everyone,

I know that BlindAndroidUsers has posted their podcast regarding GoodMaps Explore, however we hope that the BTG podcast will offer a slightly different take. We hope you will enjoy this content. If you have feedback, please send them our way using our feedback form on the website, or email us contact@.... Merry Christmas!
--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

attachments for security threats.