Re: Admin. [TechTalk] the second episode of blind android users podcast is now uploaded and ready for listening.

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

May I respectfully suggest that this is a personal matter. There has been a good deal of bouncing of messages these days, especially those from Gmail. Gmail was hacked a week or so ago, and since then, many people have been bouncing and/or having their mail not reach its destination.

Having seen responses from the people mentioned in the original post, may I humbly suggest that these people get together with the original poster off-list and settle this. It doesn't seem to be a huge problem.

Thanks Gene for clarifying what can and can't be posted here.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring