From: "Donna" <Mermaid71007@gmail.com>
To: <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2020 9:23 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Envision AI

If you read the app store description of the app & view the pricing of the
app, you would have noticed that both the yearly & lifetime price is
currently $49.99 & a monthly cost of $4.99.

Donna

´╗┐Well, if it tells you that you have a life time account then,
Congratulations! because they usually don't give away lifetime
accounts life that. as per them they would consider it an error &
would much rather want to 'fix this issue'! :D

you can join the whatsapp group for your country. do let me know
should you be interested in one.

wishes,

bharat.

On 12/24/20, Loy <loyrg2845@gmail.com> wrote:
I finally was able to log in with Apple, then this morning it is asking
for

email and password to sign in. I enter my email Apple ID and password. It
tells me incorrect email or password Then it asked me if I wanted to
create

an account, I went through the items and got a verification code and
entered

it and now it seems to be working.
It also said something about that I would have a life time account. I
only

paid for a year.
Loy Green
loyrg2845@gmail.com