New Lenovo IdeaPad Help Please.

Janet

Hi Everyone,
Well, I thought I wasn't going to receive my new Lenovo IdeaPad until Jan 06-2021, but I just received it, and I don't know what to do with it now! LOL! I do know it might take me sometime to learn the keys, as some of them are long and some of them are wide, and the keys are a little larger than what I am used to. The keys are also close to each other. Any suggestions how to get started with this, meaning I need some speech, or there isn't any point in me even turning it on! LOL! Someone mentioned to turn on Narrator, but I don't remember how to turn it on.

Janet

Peace Be With You.