Re: JAWS Skip Blank Lines

Joe Orozco

Yeah, that's strange. The setting is properly set to skipping blank
lines, but for this application at least, it doesn't seem to make a
difference. But, JAWS 2021 has been hit or miss for me. It stalls at
random points and experiences more hiccups than I've seen in a while.
Not true for 2020. Thanks for the tip though, and if you have any
other suggestions, I'm all ears. Take it easy.--Joe

On 12/24/20, Mike B <mb69mach1@fastmail.com> wrote:
Hi Joe,

Open the Settings Center with, Insert + 6, on the number row while in the
application you want to do this with
Type, blank, into the Search field and wait a few seconds for the list to
populate and make your choice from the results.
Now apply and okay your're way out to save and close the Settings Center.

If you want to do this in all applications press, Insert + 6, on the number

row then press, control, shift + D, to open Settings Center default all
applications.
Type, blank, into the Search field and wait a few seconds for the list to
populate and make your choice from the results.
Now apply and okay your're way out to save and close the Settings Center.

Stay safe and take care. Mike.