From: Joe Orozco
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2020 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] JAWS Skip Blank Lines

Yeah, that's strange. The setting is properly set to skipping blank
lines, but for this application at least, it doesn't seem to make a
difference. But, JAWS 2021 has been hit or miss for me. It stalls at
random points and experiences more hiccups than I've seen in a while.
Not true for 2020. Thanks for the tip though, and if you have any
other suggestions, I'm all ears. Take it easy.--Joe