From: Janet
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2020 6:10 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New Lenovo IdeaPad Help Please.

HI Marten,
Thank you for this, but I don't even know if Windows 10 is already installed, although, I don't think so. The person who helped me online with this, said Windows is already installed. I don't know the Lenovo key on the keyboard in which I think I might need. I don't know the product key number either. LOL! I don't know if Narrator will walk me through all the steps or not though. I don't know if this was a good idea buying this Laptop either. Thank you anyway. I greatly appreciate it.

Janet