From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Pamela Dominguez
Sent: December 26, 2020 9:40 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Lenovo Laptops.

My first windows computer was a Gateway 2000 tower with an AMD processor that I got back in 2000.  I was told, even back then, that AMD processors were better.  Pam.

Sent: Friday, December 25, 2020 8:16 AM

Hi Josh,

I am not familiar with the current line of a m d processors,  but they were all I used till a few years ago.My impression is that a m d processors  are now a better choice, dollar for dollar, than an intel.

Of course some will disagree.

It sounds like a great machine unless you intend to  do serious gaming and video editing.