Re: Lenovo Laptops.

Gene

There are objective differences in brands and models of chips. Whether and to what extent they matter to the typical user, I don't know and I don't have the technical knowledge to discuss but there are objective differences. it isn't just a matter of taste.

Gene

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2020 10:24 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Lenovo Laptops.

Hi Pam,

Computer brands, models, processors, speakers, it is mostly a matter of what we are used to and what we can afford.

You know, I’m a chev guy,

I’m a Wrangler Woman,

I choose pepsi,

Coke rocks

And we won’t bother with the pizza or burgers.

Cheers,

Monte

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Pamela Dominguez
Sent: December 26, 2020 9:40 AM

My first windows computer was a Gateway 2000 tower with an AMD processor that I got back in 2000. I was told, even back then, that AMD processors were better. Pam.

Sent: Friday, December 25, 2020 8:16 AM

Hi Josh,

I am not familiar with the current line of a m d processors, but they were all I used till a few years ago.My impression is that a m d processors are now a better choice, dollar for dollar, than an intel.

Of course some will disagree.

It sounds like a great machine unless you intend to do serious gaming and video editing.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Josh Kennedy
Sent: December 25, 2020 6:39 AM

speaking of LENOVO laptops, I am thinking of getting the following laptop. A LENOVO, with 256 GB solid-state NVME Drive., and I'm sorry if I posted this before I don't remember if I did, I amD RYZEN5 processor, eight gigs of RAM, with this configuration of computer work good with JAWS?

This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.
www.avg.com

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.