From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Catherine Clegg
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2020 9:19 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New Lenovo IdeaPad Help Please.

I hate laptop keyboards so I always buy an external one
On Dec 26, 2020, at 10:13 PM, Janet <janet.harvard@outlook.com> wrote:

´╗┐Hi Marie,
Don't let it intimidate me, laughing, so you made my day! I was pretty close to letting it intimidate me! Laughing! I can't stand the keyboard though, so I haven't even turned it on. As far as the MS, I think that was a 6 month trial though, but I don't want MS, but I'm just not for sure if I will need MS or not, but I'll see. I will see what I can find at Best Buy Monday when I take back the Laptop I just bought.
Thank you so much!
Janet