Re: Lenovo Laptops.

Gene

It isn't a choice between a desktop and a laptop in terms of keyboards. You can get external keyboards that are like what you are used to for use with a laptop. If you are going to use the laptop away from home, you can have a computer bag in which you can carry the laptop and the external keyboard. You can connect the keyboard, close the lid of the computer, and use the keyboard on top of the computer.

From: Janet
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2020 10:22 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Lenovo Laptops.

Hi Gene,
Yes, I do find this very useful. I was wondering if all or most Laptops have pretty much the same keyboard layout. I will have to give this some serious thought now. I don't know if I could get used to the keyboard on this Lenovo, but maybe if I tried a little more, but it is completely different from any other keyboard I've ever used, but then again, I've always used desktops, and that is what I'm used to. So, I either buy a desktop, or try to get used to Laptop keyboards. I do definitely want a Laptop though. So this gives me something to think about. I will keep the comments from this email though.

Janet