From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Catherine Clegg
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2020 08:20
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New Lenovo IdeaPad Help Please.

Laptop keyboards can be small have strange placement and just harder to navigate. Maybe I am just used to using an external keyboard at home and at work before I retired.
On Dec 26, 2020, at 11:07 PM, Janet <janet.harvard@outlook.com> wrote:

Hi,
May I ask you why you say you don't like Laptop keyboards? I've never used a Laptop before, and I don't know very much about them, so if you would please shed some light on the factors of Laptop keyboards, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you.
Janet