From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Lenron
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2020 11:53 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New Lenovo IdeaPad Help Please.

Best buy lied. When you buy a windows computer normally in stores windows is
already installed. Also for the last few years when using a laptop most of
the time I use a wireless keyboard. I like having access to the applications
key, and keyboard choice is just really nice.

On 12/26/20, Janet <janet.harvard@outlook.com> wrote:
Hi Gene,
Best Buy told me they have to always install Windows, as it is not
installed until a customer buys one.

Janet